|Are you a growth oriented entrepreneur looking to join the CEED network?
Contact us or join our Facebook/LinkedIn group to learn about our upcoming events.
|Are you passionate about supporting entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging markets? Supporters from the public and private sector have played a critical role in CEED’s success in developing locally driven entrepreneurship programs in frontier markets. In addition to critical financial support, many of our partners serve as mentors and coaches to our entrepreneurs enhancing the value and relevance of the programs we offer with local and international expertise. This helps build the entrepreneurial ecosystems that are critical to growth and job creation, and contributes significantly to the overall development and sophistication of the private sector in the countries where our local programs operate|
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to be a trail blazer CEED offers a unique experience for you to share your time and expertise with young entrepreneurs growing their firms in dynamic and challenging markets. Our programs, derived from years of experience working with and investing in small and growing companies in developing markets, are designed to make efficient use of your time and talents. This is one entrepreneur teaching another in real time and face to face.
- Make a real (measurable) difference When you support CEED programs, you are helping develop an activity, an experience for young entrepreneurs, that changes their lives and helps transform their businesses by changing their skill sets and mindsets. These changes lead to measureable improvements in income and employment.
- Be a part of a sustainable approach Invest in economic development through entrepreneurship: a market-based approach whereby our entrepreneurs are our customers, and we practice what we preach by driving revenue just like they do. Our approach is sustainable and leads to creating jobs and rising incomes through working with the high expectation firms that want to invest in their own future.
- Join a dynamic community You can be a part of our international network of creative entrepreneurs, committed corporations, foundations, and public-sector agencies.
- Multiple levels of support You can invest in CEED’s global mission or direct your support to a particular program, country or region.
If you want to support an organization that makes a difference in the lives of entrepreneurs who are the drivers of growth and employment, then please contact Peter Righi at email@example.com for more information. We welcome your interest and support.
Are you passionate about developing entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging markets?
CEED is looking for volunteers to support the growth of our ceed centers. if you are passionate about working with entrepreneurs. Please contact Anne Park at firstname.lastname@example.org